SerialTrace Monitor can be used for:
- monitoring serial data exchange between serial devices and
any Windows application
- debugging computer connection with peripheral devices using
COM port, such as modem, mini-ATS, projector, etc
- solving problems with serial (RS232/422/485) data
communication control networks and devices
- implementing, debugging and reverse-engineering serial
- development of hardware with serial interfaces
Every user could realize that serial port information is the
important approach to analyze communications between application
and device. Many
people dream to save user-defined filter information into log file
and analyze it.
But monitor and terminal is always independent, users are difficult to
emulate data . It's a pity in many people¨s mind all the while.
SerialTrace emerges as the times require!
SerialTrace solve all of problem trouble engineers. It allows user
monitor, record and emulate all kinds of
serial port data . SerialTrace not only compatible with
RS232/422/485 interface but also compatible standard on-board
ports, extension board ports, SERIAL-via-USB adapters.
has an innovative user interface, its monitoring & emulating features is so simple and easy to operate. You will have a
amused using experience. SerialTrace display all kinds of data based on user¨s requirement and custom, provides
several data views.
Generally speaking, Advanced filtering, search and
representation capabilities build a rich features list, which
along with a user-friendly interface become its key advantages.
SerialTrace provides convenient and flexible monitoring
session's management: saving, loading, importing, etc. And
provides customizable monitoring session logging (several
timestamp formats, different scale of notation, customizable
logging string length etc.)
provides powerful session import/export features, allows export data as a
file or a standard RTF format file or a TXT file. It¨s so convenient to use
record data in any situation.
SerialTrace has built-in emulate terminal, supports full duplex
mode, the maximal baud rates exceed 256000, and provides
customizable baud rates feature. When user uses emulate
feature, double click dump view or table view's read/write data
line, the data would be copied to emulate terminal's send pane
with hex string format.
SerialTrace support SerialRelay, could capture data between
device and device.
also supports advanced filtering, search and representation
Specially, the register version of SerialTrace support
Copy, Save, Import features.
- Data transmission and logging
- Real-time data capture
- Support SerialRelay, could capture data between device and
- Various monitoring visualizers, multi-colored mark
- Intercept and record all serial input/output control codes (IOCTLs)
- Emulate data sending on behalf of monitored application via
unique internal terminal module
- Full duplex mode supported, all baudrates supported: exceed
- Double click Read or Write data (table view or dump view),
the data would be copy to internal terminal pane
- Supports all COM-port types: standard on-board ports,
extension board ports, SERIAL-via-USB adapters
- Convenient monitoring sessions management: saving, loading,
importing, exporting, etc.